Thank you for your interest in Occam’s Razor!
Submissions for the 2017-18 academic year are currently closed.
Current Western undergraduate students may submit academic work from any discipline. Submissions need not be from the current quarter but must be from a class, program, or independent research associated with WWU. Students graduating on June 10 can still submit up until June 17.
We suggest reviewing previous volumes of Occam's Razor to gain an idea of what we are looking for. Please contact us to discuss potential visual art submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office in HU 254.
- Word (.doc) file
- Minimum of 1,500 words
- Title must be included
- References must be included
- Anonymity throughout file*
*Note: In order to maintain the blind review process followed by the editorial staff, files must be anonymous to be considered. Please do NOT include your name in the body of the document or file name.
1. Submit your anonymous Word (.doc) file here.
2. Provide your personal information using the form below. Please include the following information:
- Your name
- The class your work originated from
- The discipline
- A brief cover letter copy & pasted into the 'Message' section.
Note: Each student may submit up to two essays or sets of artwork per reading period. Please submit both items separately, with independent cover letters. If you decide to withdraw your submission, please contact us at email@example.com.